Sunday, December 20, 2009

my first post

look and pass scale

The following questionings ask your feeling about a number of things. Since we are all different, some people may think and feel one way; other people think and feel another way. There is no such thing as a “right”or”wrong”answer.The idea is to read each question and then fill out your answer. Try to respond to every question, even if it does not apply to you very well. The possible answers for each question are:

a=strongly agree.
b=moderately agree.
c=neutral.
d=moderately disagree.
e=strongly disagree

_ 1. Sometimes when people are talking to me, I find my self wishing that they would leave.
_ 2. My need for people is quite low.
_ 3. One of the things wrong with people today is that they are too dependent upon other people.
_ 4. My happiest experiences involve other people.
_ 5. People are not important for my personal happiness.
_ 6. Personal character is developed in the stream of life.
_ 7. I could be happy living away from people.
_ 8. It is important to me to be able to get along with other people.
_ 9. No matter what I am doing, I would rather do it in the company of other people.
_ 10. There is no question about it—I like people.
_ 11. Personal character is developed in solitude.
_ 12. In general, I don’t like people.
_ 13. Except for my close friends, I don’t like people.
_ 14. A person only has a limited amount time and people tend to cut into it.
_ 15. People are the most important thing in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment